Our disruptive technology provides aircraft operators superior benefits compared to current methods in use, including:
- 50% turnaround time saving for (de)painting an aircraft
- No chemical waste during depainting and much less during painting
- Reduced energy consumption during the (de)painting process
- Less CO2 emitted during the job, but also for many years after the job, thanks to a more accurate and effective / streamlined paint layer
- No VOC emissions during depainting and less whilst painting, resulting from less paint volume required and the use of car-industry application tools with robotic accuracy
- Improved employee welfare, as a result of robotizing the tedious, long repetitive tasks often in a necessarily warm and suited environment.
Robots as a Service
XYREC’s robots are offered ‘as a service’; clients only pay for use of the robot without the need for substantial upfront investments.
Our technology empowers markets, organizations and people to take their corporate ESG responsibility and operations to the next level in automation and business efficiency.
Designed for You
Our user-friendly robots were designed to be operated by your in-house specialists in paint and paint stripping. XYREC will provide the necessary training of your personnel.
Partnership with Customers and Suppliers
XYREC collaborates with the best of industry vendors, R&D institutes, and universities around the world to develop unique solutions based on trusted technology.
Only after rigorous testing and certification are our products released globally, starting with the launching customer.
We originate concepts from IP development, funding, and execution of breakthrough technology in conjunction with customer or end-user needs.
XYREC ensures continuous global support and remote monitoring of its systems through a comprehensive software system.
Rapid times require forward thinking
Global growth in aviation will be 4% per year until 2033. There is a continuous pressure on capacity, costs, and turnaround time for airlines. Demand for complex paint and branding systems is increasing and calls for forward thinking solutions.